These pages--and especially their author--owe a great deal to three people in particular: Iris (and her friend Anne), Ursula, and Alexandra, without whom things just wouldn't be the same. Let's hope they don't regret their assistance now that they've met me a few times! :)
Many thanks to:
- Alexandra, for translations, articles, and more!
- Cheryl (and Gary), for scans
- Faith, for scans
- Gina, for sending me my first copy of Elisabeth--not to mention suggesting we make an unplanned trip to Niedernhausen and starting this whole mess! :)
- Iris (and Anne), for scans, information, translation help, articles, programs, recordings, books, shirts, usw.
- Jörn and the other members of the German Les Mis mailing list, for helping me clarify my thoughts about certain topics, Mozart! in particular; it's amazing how much having to explain your opinions in a language you don't really speak can help you really examine what those opinions are
- Manuela, for photos
- Melissa, for continuing to maintain the Frances Ruffelle Web Pages
- Sonia, for information and a very long translation
- Stef, for some scans and letting me use her Web space for the first version of these pages
- Ulf, for scans
- Ursula (and Alexandra), for information, translations, many articles, scans, CDs, and so much more!!
And, of course, thanks to Herr Kröger for his kind words about this site.